AA Mech sabotages aircraft

Flyinthrew

Man, I thought we were going to focus on how bad AA’s management is or maybe how inept their labor relations are or maybe how inept the union is. Instead we’re talking about this guy’s middle eastern name. Not what I was expecting here at JC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyinthrew

What does any of that have to do with a psycho sabotaging a plane?
Did you read the article? Yes, I am 100% on board with calling a spade a spade and burning him to the max extent possible, but his apparent motive was a ground abort and a canceled flight because of the maintainer contract negotiations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bLizZuE

Fly airplanes, drink beer, never at the same time.
There was a check airman at eagle who rotated the nav databases to the expired one during a ground sit between flights and then waited for the crew to discover the error. They didn’t, they departed and flew with expired nav data. Don’t remember the outcome...

Autothrust Blue

"I’d make a suggestion but you won’t listen”
Dude deserves what's coming to him. Unconscionable a mechanic would stoop to that level.

That said, AA's management should probably stop being a-holes and bargain in good faith. Actions can have unintended consequences.

Yet another one of those, "alright, everyone line up so I can kick all of your asses" topics.

Stop frakking with TWU already.

Last edited:

roundout

Bus Driver
There was a check airman at eagle who rotated the nav databases to the expired one during a ground sit between flights and then waited for the crew to discover the error. They didn’t, they departed and flew with expired nav data. Don’t remember the outcome...
He flowed to AA.