AA Hiring

BruinsFan

Any word on FPS opening up soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know of at least two current FPS employees who put in for the dispatch position. I am not sure if they were selected or not. If they were, I would expect to see openings for this in a few weeks. If they were not, FPS is full at the moment so I would not look for anything.

delavega

I know of at least two current FPS employees who put in for the dispatch position. I am not sure if they were selected or not. If they were, I would expect to see openings for this in a few weeks. If they were not, FPS is full at the moment so I would not look for anything.
Thanks for the info!

Wool624

My application for Dispatcher at AA has said “in progress” since July 11. In reading through this forum it appears offers have already gone out. Did I slip through the cracks and never received a “thanks but no thanks” email or do I still have a pulse in this application process? Any feedback appreciated

clark_kent7

My application for Dispatcher at AA has said “in progress” since July 11. In reading through this forum it appears offers have already gone out. Did I slip through the cracks and never received a “thanks but no thanks” email or do I still have a pulse in this application process? Any feedback appreciated
My guess is if you didn't get an interview you are probably waiting on a tbnt. If you got an interview and haven't heard you might get in the pool or might get a tbnt. Just speculating, and this is my first major rodeo so I could be completely off.

paincorp

TBNT will probably go out when the officially close the posting.

If they’re doing a candidate pool, that could take a while.

BruinsFan

My guess is the TBNT will not go out until all the offers have been accepted and have passed background checks, or are placed into pools. That could take another 2 weeks to a month to be honest.

mikealpha

What about the ppl that received the email “congrats your moving fwd in the process “ then nothing...
Did we slip through the cracks as well?

NTDX

I wonder, did anyone here who received the “moving forward” email actually get invited to interview?

Anyway, congratulations to those who got offers.

BruinsFan

Ok...so now the rumor is in addition to the class of 30 starting in September, there will be another class starting in October that is in addition to the 30. This is good for those seeking to get in, but this seems to me like it could become a training nightmare.

clark_kent7

Ok...so now the rumor is in addition to the class of 30 starting in September, there will be another class starting in October that is in addition to the 30. This is good for those seeking to get in, but this seems to me like it could become a training nightmare.
How valid is that rumor...?

NTDX

Am I correct in assuming this second class will be taken from a hiring pool and that no further interviews will be conducted?

Altimeter

Well now there’s a rumor that there breaking up the class of 30 into two, but the way the memo read was, “in addition”. So who knows.