AA Hiring

NTDX

I wouldn't assume that. They've received several hundred applications. It may take a few rounds before they fill all the spots.

I have no idea what the breakdown is expected to be (AA internal vs. affiliated external vs. non-affiliated external), though. In my mind that's the big mystery.

But no, don't assume.
I’ll keep hope alive then and keep on studying.

DispatchDan

I got mine July 1st and Im kinda giving up hope on ever getting a phone call/email.
Sound very ominous saying that you’re giving up hope on “ever” getting a call. You just gotta keep trying, they (and other majors will hire) again. Just curious, how long have you been dispatching and how many times have you already applied to one of the majors?

NTDX

I got mine July 1st and Im kinda giving up hope on ever getting a phone call/email.
I received my “moving forward” email on July 1st as well.

It ain’t over ‘til it’s over, I suppose.

Last edited:

delavega

I'm internal and i recieved the moving fwd email on Thurs. Perhaps they're going in alphabetical order? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nakruh01

Sound very ominous saying that you’re giving up hope on “ever” getting a call. You just gotta keep trying, they (and other majors will hire) again. Just curious, how long have you been dispatching and how many times have you already applied to one of the majors?
4 years now, all 121 Supplemental. Charters and contract scheduled service domestically and internationally. First time applying to American, applied to United last year and it still says under review, Delta and Jetblue.