AA Hiring

Doolittle

Did anyone hear of any updates? I applied the day before it closed and all I got was the thanks for applying email so I was wondering if there has been any further developments
They wouldn’t have gone through any apps this week due to the holiday. My guess is no updates for a couple weeks at least as they sift through the 2,000+ resumes.

NTDX

Would anyone happen to know if when they do call if they leave a voicemail? I’ve heard a few people say that if you don’t pick up when they make their call then it’s TS for you.

Eskhobbs

Would anyone happen to know if when they do call if they leave a voicemail? I’ve heard a few people say that if you don’t pick up when they make their call then it’s TS for you.
Oof, that would be rough. Any chance the calls were coming in from a 202 area code?

paincorp

Oof, that would be rough. Any chance the calls were coming in from a 202 area code?
I’ve had AA recruiters working from home before that called me from Houston area codes, so it’s possible it will be something other than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LumberjackAviator

Like QXDX said, there's nothing to gain by worrying about it. Expect a TBNT email in a few months. If you get a call great, if not they'll open again in the future.

Hanhon

Been a couple days, by this point would no call or email from AA mean they are done with applicants?
There’s still a chance to hear something good from them. At least not until their interview date or if we start seeing the TBNT emails come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baron58

Just got an email that my app was updated and I am moving forward in the process... maybe some didn't do so well and they are looking at more applications now?