9FI Sunday Night (10/19)?

H46Bubba

So do we want to make Sunday night our annual NJC Pizza social and 9FI night? :nana2: I'm guessing the bulk of people will be coming all day Sunday.

JEP

Malko In Charge
Staff member
So do we want to make Sunday night our annual NJC Pizza social and 9FI night? :nana2: I'm guessing the bulk of people will be coming all day Sunday.
Ehh, well fine then.. Us Saturday folks will just go to 9FI on Saturday....:p

Either way, I'm there.

Bumblebee

Commodore
I plan on being there Saturday night . . . and Sunday . . . if us dirty SkyW pilots are still welcome:p

Qgar

I won't be there until Sunday---so hopefully--you can hold out until then! :D That's something I don't want to miss. :)

JEP

Malko In Charge
Staff member
Alright, let's make it Sunday just as long as Seggy's backside doesn't make an appearance.... :eek:

Qgar

Oh dear GOD! Well, THAT's some very useful information to have on a potential overnight with him! :eek: :D

H46Bubba

I know Dale and myself have horrid nightmares from last years 9FI thanks to Mark. :banghead::banghead::panic:

Qgar

I know I speak for JC'ers who weren't there last year when I say, WORTHLESS WITHOUT PIX! :D

JEP

Malko In Charge
Staff member
It's not Seggy he's hating on. It's Seggy's backside, which has a nasty tendency to make an appearance when Seggy starts drinking.
I know Dale and myself have horrid nightmares from last years 9FI thanks to Mark. :banghead::banghead::panic:
I know I speak for JC'ers who weren't there last year when I say, WORTHLESS WITHOUT PIX! :D
Oh you dont' want to see pics of Seggy's crack! :panic:
alright Q, you asked for it and have been warned......directly from the jc archives: