737 Max Airliners Ordered Immediately Grounded in the US

Wardogg

I like Trump, but can he do this? Can the President say no one can drive Ford F150s anymore? Isnt that what this is?

azmedic

Every other country grounded them. If he didn't ground them and one crashed.. I can just hear it now.
That’s probably it...would be horrible if the MAX got the same reputation as the DC10 (which I know was ultimately MX related)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derg

Cap, Roci
Staff member
For the newbies, we’ve been down this road before when it comes to emergency directives and a loss in confidence to somewhat new airplanes. There will be some adjustments made, maybe some procedures changed and you’ll basically look back and think, “Oh yeah, that’s right, I forgot about that”.

trafficinsight

For the newbies, we’ve been down this road before when it comes to emergency directives and a loss in confidence to somewhat new airplanes. There will be some adjustments made, maybe some procedures changed and you’ll basically look back and think, “Oh yeah, that’s right, I forgot about that”.
Les said on TV: "the important thing is that Boeing will fix it, they always do."

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk