2018 in Review...How Much Did You Fly?

Autothrust Blue

"...I know bait when I see it..."
Year to date in the 'bus will be 109. Probably 500-600 (at least) in the Skidoo-feminine-hygiene-product-jet before that and about 15 hours of GA time. Cool map whenever I get home.

web265

216 hours

Took six weeks off...
went through first 121 initial...so no flying between the first week of March and the third week of August (except the occasional $100 burger..)

2018_Map.gif

25 in the 525C and 180 in the E170/E175

BEEF SUPREME

You must have a really long callout time! I would sit in traffic for hours some days!
Nah. 2 hrs. Key is early AM reserve. Im on long call next month so hopefully I won’t have to worry about the occasional traffic jam on 405

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trafficinsight

The final tally was 729 hours, 1087 credit. And my final trip on it gave me almost exactly 1000 hours on the E-175.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Maurus

The Great Gazoo
I was on track for 666 hours but I under-blocked a bit on my last 4 day. I have 2 days to make up 1.5 hours. ;)

ChasenSFO

hen teaser
I logged about 10 hours in 3 months between getting current and needing a BFR I couldn't afford. Goodtimes. Haven't flown since May, was about to but then needed to get a car with the money I had saved up instead, so now hoping to get one done in a few weeks and be current again. Hopefully.