2018 in Review...How Much Did You Fly?

trafficinsight

Ahh yes, the time of year where I spend 20 minutes trying to figure out how I can get one of those fancy maps and then give up in frustration ;)

I have one more trip to do buuuut.

It's looking like around 733 hours and 1090 credit.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Cherokee_Cruiser

595 block, no idea on credit. The upgrade messes up that calculation though I could probably go back and figure that out, it's too much work. :)

Skåning

578.1 Hours (so far... probably 20-30 more during the last week of the year)
237,259 Miles (or a one way trip to the moon)
+ a Transcon Commute (LAX-JFK, probably good for another trip to the moon at least)
A320/321

I think it was a good year.

Once I get my FLiCA report, I compare it to my logbook and double check any errors... then I try and figure out pay based on flight time, soft time, every hour on duty, every hour on the road, etc. That's always fun at the end of the year.

View attachment 46362
I thought you were LGB based?!

About 300. Half Beaver half 206. Around 700 landings. o_O
What's a "half beaver"?

CFI A&P

Exploring the world one toilet at a time.
Looking like 675, mostly kerosene but fair amount of fun in the mighty C150, C172, C180, 8KCAB, Extra. 253,740 miles.

1545587554438.png

Lunchbox

I think you win.
I dunno, my schedule looks pretty gross on paper. I start with a reserve line that has 12 days off and pick up 3-4 additional reserve days on those days off. I enjoy life but sometimes I wish I had blocks of days off.

Jimmy_Norton

Opie killer
272 for the year, 18-ish in the 172. One more trip this year which will be about 4 hours. 85-ish overnights, one crossing.

Hoping the SE piston time is a lot higher this coming year.

CFIT99

I'm probably commenting ironically...
25 hours part 135
-then 3 months of Indoc
330 hours A320/321 (credit 778)

BEEF SUPREME

How did I miss this place! Too bad I don't live in Sammamish anymore.
It’s soooo legit. I can be on reserve riding these trails and still make it to SEA on time.

I basically spend all my free time here. I don’t have a gate key yet but I’ve got a combo for the tool chest and I’m starting to fix a few of the problem areas:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk