1st Step in the AA Alaska merger

Skåning

I flew with a pit crew. They were all hired before I was born. Seriously.
That’s like our stews that do SNA, hired at Jet America years before I was born. They got so bent outta shape when we and our A320s started doing “their” flying. Old dog, new trick, or something like that.

grkero

fer yer health
Oh ok so it was a recent change. That makes sense.

Operated SEA-PIT a couple months ago. So sad, it’s a complete ghost town airport now. Which is unfortunate because Pittsburgh itself has grown a lot recently. All 3 brothers are employed in the PIT area: one doc, one big pharma, and one accounting/finance PWC.
Yes, but thankfully Alaska's service will Make PIT Great Again.

Cherokee_Cruiser

Yes, but thankfully Alaska's service will Make PIT Great Again.
One of the very few nonstops to the west coast cities in WA, OR, or CA. SWA pulled nonstop to LAX. Only Spirit does it. Only United to SFO. None to Oregon. Only Alaska to SEA. Any others nonstop to these 3 coastal states?

There are several for LAS and PHX, simply because of being Allegiant/Frontier/Spirit/American hubs. Delta does one to SLC.

Cherokee_Cruiser

That’s like our stews that do SNA, hired at Jet America years before I was born. They got so bent outta shape when we and our A320s started doing “their” flying. Old dog, new trick, or something like that.
I concur, my worse experience with FAs so far, Jet America mamas.

L-16B

One of the very few nonstops to the west coast cities in WA, OR, or CA. SWA pulled nonstop to LAX. Only Spirit does it. Only United to SFO. None to Oregon. Only Alaska to SEA. Any others nonstop to these 3 coastal states?

There are several for LAS and PHX, simply because of being Allegiant/Frontier/Spirit/American hubs. Delta does one to SLC.
Glad your family is doing well there. It’s one of my favorite layovers even though i don’t want soggy fries in my sandwich. I’m sure there’s money to be made be there still. Does delta still fly to Europe from there?

Cherokee_Cruiser

Glad your family is doing well there. It’s one of my favorite layovers even though i don’t want soggy fries in my sandwich. I’m sure there’s money to be made be there still. Does delta still fly to Europe from there?
Not anymore, Delta cut the seasonal PIT-CDG.

For Europe, British finally returned nonstop PIT to LHR 4x weekly. And Condor has a seasonal flight to Frankfurt. That’s it as far as I’m aware. Qatar Cargo suspended PIT-LUX recently. Supposedly it’s temporary but who knows?

Kingairer

'Tiger Team' Member
FWIW, Im told the DOT restrictions that were put in places on the AA/AS codeshare after the virgin merger, are still in place. So dont expect any huge shifts or coordination, at least not at this point.