135 VFR in AK

Nark

Sheepdog
Congrats dude. I cut my teeth in Juneau. One of the best flying jobs I've had. I'd be curious to know if some of the locals are still there.

ASpilot2be

Qbicle seat warmer
Congrats dude. I cut my teeth in Juneau. One of the best flying jobs I've had. I'd be curious to know if some of the locals are still there.
Its changed a lot. Whenever I go home I never recognize any of the pilots.

Roger Roger

Paid to sleep, fly for fun
He is still in the area. Not sure if he retired recently or not.
He’s still working for wings airways, I see his bonanza come and go from their hangar when I’m killing time practicing disc golf at work. Not sure if he’s just wrenching in the off season or if he’ll be flying the otters again this summer.

ASpilot2be

Qbicle seat warmer
He’s still working for wings airways, I see his bonanza come and go from their hangar when I’m killing time practicing disc golf at work. Not sure if he’s just wrenching in the off season or if he’ll be flying the otters again this summer.
Good to know! He is a character

Roger Roger

Paid to sleep, fly for fun
Happy to say my trip was a success. Timing was late for some, but good for others. I interviewed in a Beaver in Ketchikan and got a walk in interview in a 207 in Juneau. As of tonight I accepted the job in Juneau. I’m very excited, but now the hard part begins. I need to be there in 3 weeks, and it’s over a week to drive. Better get moving!
I’ll still buy ya a beer if our schedules line up. If not, just be careful of LP and maybe I’ll see you at the start of season party.

MEPilot

I’ll still buy ya a beer if our schedules line up. If not, just be careful of LP and maybe I’ll see you at the start of season party.
That would be cool. Let me know when you're in town. Doing flight training this week and IOE next. Could use some local insight!