• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

10 arrested @DFW for smuggling items on planes.

Phantom017

Up up and awaaaaayyy!
I'll just leave this right here... good thing the DPS recently took all the portal access away from flight crews but let these shinning models of society keep theirs!

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article211175769.html
What portal? SIDA?
Yeah the employee entry SIDA portal’s were closed off to all crew effective May 1. We can still use the portal badge to go down the jet bridge though. (I’d rather have the entry portal access) ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ajax

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah the employee entry SIDA portal’s were closed off to all crew effective May 1. We can still use the portal badge to go down the jet bridge though. (I’d rather have the entry portal access) ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesus that’s stupid, that sida was so convenient. TSA gonna TSA

Phantom017

Up up and awaaaaayyy!
Jesus that’s stupid, that sida was so convenient. TSA gonna TSA
It was actually DFW DPS responding to concerns from the FAA about the amount of Crew members with portal access. Per several independent sources. TSA had no control over the portal

Ajax

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It was actually DFW DPS responding to concerns from the FAA about the amount of Crew members with portal access. Per several independent sources. TSA had no control over the portal
Well I guess I’m not too surprised, someone had to justify their job. Sad that the flight crew seemed to be the best way to mend a fragile ego

Toobdrvr

State of the Bad-Assed Art
How is this not entrapment?
“During the investigation, one of the defendants said he could transport guns using commercial airlines, and there were also discussions about transporting a military-grade explosive, C4 plastic explosive; however, the fees for shipping weapons and explosives were higher....”

Entrap away....