1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pinnacle???

Discussion in 'Interview Experiences' started by TxGuy, Nov 7, 2010.

1. turd jay

turd jay Well-Known Member

anyone know when next interviews are?
  2. Tram

Tram Well-Known Member

vandriver in... 5... 4... 3...

;)
  3. JamesD

JamesD Well-Known Member

Hey guys. I applied back in Nov. and never heard from them after the 30 days. I was below minimums but I had taken ATPs CRJ course and they are supposed to have an agreement. Obviously I believe that agreement is complete BS now. Had I known that I would have waited.

Does anyone here work for them or know if they interview guys that are below mins? I have nearly 2000TT but only around 110multi. Do they interview guys below mins that are referred from current pilots?

Thanks

James
  4. Tram

Tram Well-Known Member

Had an LCA tell me the last class we hired, the lowest guy had 3,000+ hours.. There are pilots out of work all over the country with very little hiring going on. I wouldn't expect to get hired on below the mininums anywhere right now..

I don't know if they will hire below that, I'll be in the CP's office next week (don't call in fatigued) and I'll ask. ;)
  5. DStu

DStu Well-Known Member

I was called with 1500/200 but wasn't able to make the Dec 8th date. Is anyone else getting called for interview dates this year? I just want to know if I'm getting passed up now for some reason.
  6. ctab5060X

ctab5060X Well-Known Member

I understand that most of the class that started on the 17th was comprised of pilots with prior 121 experience and some 135 pilots. I'll ask my friend in that class what the lowest times are in the class.

You are soooo bad! :)
  7. Tram

Tram Well-Known Member

This may not be accurate information, but knowing the culture around here, you've been skipped..
  8. Tram

Tram Well-Known Member

Yep.. My only fatigue call in 4 years and I get to dance! :)
  9. DStu

DStu Well-Known Member

Sweet......my contact there said that he would get back with me but who knows. Are there known interview dates for Jan or Feb? That would answer the question right there....
  10. ctab5060X

ctab5060X Well-Known Member

Got to love it!

Simply the Best!