1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interview Prep

Discussion in 'Resume Assistance' started by b182fly, Jan 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. b182fly

b182fly Well-Known Member

I have been considering interview prep for most of the Major and National carriers and the first place recommended to me was Clark Aviation Consulting @flytheline.com. Does anyone else second this place or have better suggestions? I was told that they do a good job at preparing you in general for an interview as well as specific to the airline you are targeting.

2. Robi

Robi Member

Hi! You want to land in your dream job with less hassle right? You will need to consider beginning the preparation yourself before you approach Clark Aviation. Conduct a thorough research about your target airline company. It is very vital to your success in the interview. Familiarize yourself with things such as the history of the Airline, their pricing, customer engagement and marketing methodologies.

Make it your business to understand the employer's, job requirements, and their background. With this information, you show a sincere interest in the target airline company that you have acquired knowledge about it on your initiative to create a favorable impression on the interviewer.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017