1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ERAU Worldwide

Discussion in 'Embry Riddle Aeronautical University' started by WannaGonnaC130, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Champcar

Champcar Well-Known Member

You can also attended the fall commencement for DAB or PRC, just need to ask your advisor.

I started worldwide a year ago to finish my degree I started at Prescott almost ten years ago. It has been a great experience and the quality of the courses is the same as campus.

2. Adam2006

Adam2006 Well-Known Member

Does the online program have a minimum or can you take one class at a time?

3. Cessnaflyer

Cessnaflyer Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

When I did a semester they had the option of one class at a time. It was easy enough I took three though.

4. Adam2006

Adam2006 Well-Known Member

Thanks

5. Champcar

Champcar Well-Known Member

One class is considered part time, a new semester starts every 9 weeks for the most part.

6. jonnyjetprop

jonnyjetprop Well-Known Member

You can take up to four classes at a time. Two classes per 9 week cycle is 30 credits a year and considered full time and qualifies for student aid, if desired. I was advised and would only recommend taking 2 classes at a time, if you're working full time. I spend about 10-15 hours per week, per class.Technically, Worldwide is made up of the online classes, Eagle Vision (think a series of online webinars viewed live) or attending in a classroom setting at one of their many locations around the world. You can mix and match methods and you can automatically attend on campus, if your situation changes.

I'm working toward a BS degree in Aeronautics with an Aviation Safety minor. I should be finished by May of 2016.

Champcar likes this.