1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Airline Apps Updating

Discussion in 'Resume Assistance' started by v1valarob, Nov 28, 2016.

1. v1valarob

v1valarob Well-Known Member

So Ive followed Bill Kennedy's advice when it comes to Airline Apps. I update at least twice a month with my flight times. All passport, medical, faa certs are up to date. But twice now Ive received an email from two different regionals telling me that certain portions of my app are out of date and need updating before I can get a phone call. I dont plan on going back to a regional, Ive done my time. But if regionals are telling me that something isnt correct, then I assume United and Delta see it as being out of date.

What am I doing wrong here? The only thing I can assume is that I need to be updating each individual airlines addendum? Here is a portion of the email I received:

"noticed that it has not been updated recently or some information such as passport dates, FAA medical certificates, flight recency or other information is not current."

2. v1valarob

3. Aero Crew Solutions

Aero Crew Solutions Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delay. I just finished up a trip. Can you PM me the entire email message from the recruiter? Did you repsond to the email requesting an explanation?

Is your driver's license date expired? Does your employment history not match up? Any periods of unemployment not accounted for? Are you current?

moxiepilot likes this.
  4. v1valarob

PM Sent. Thank you!