1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 Hours Multi

Discussion in 'Time Building' started by Flyinthrew, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Flyinthrew

Flyinthrew Well-Known Member

I'm looking for about 10 hours of Multi time building sometime in January '17. I am in Eastern North Carolina and I have a Seminole that goes for $170 dry. We can probably find fuel in the $3-3.50/gal range.

Let's split it. You can be left seat the whole time. I have a strong instrument, night, and XC background so I'm willing to go places. Ask questions here or PM me.

2. Flyinthrew

Also, I can likely be convinced to come retrieve you from somewhere within a 200ish mile ride of KEWN in something else much cheaper, then we'll shove off from here in the twin.

We can split that time, too, or I can get you any manner of other BFR or IPC (etc) on the leg back to KEWN...for a nominal fee (not free but cheaper than walking in at your local flight school, probably).

3. gocaps16

gocaps16 I Love Stinky Tofu.

Are you an MEI? I'm at ORF however, I do not have a multi engine rating as I am going for my CFI.

4. Flyinthrew

Nah. I need the hours to have enough PIC for my MEI ride. After that, however...

5. gocaps16

gocaps16 I Love Stinky Tofu.

Good luck. I'd split it if I can log the MEL time too. We have a duchess here for $250/hr wet, so the Seminole is roughly about that figure or more. If you just want to have fun, we can grab lunch at Pik N Pig or Ocracoke some weekend.

Flyinthrew likes this.
  6. Flyinthrew

7. Adebord13

Adebord13 Well-Known Member

PM'd you

8. TD

TD Well-Known Member

Still looking for time splitter?