Dear Visitor, registration is absolutely FREE!
You can also start your membership quickly by using the "Login with Facebook" for fast registration!
Get access to our live chat, members-only jobs section and more, today!
Terms and Conditions of Jetcareers.com
The terms and conditions of being a part of our online community
1. Consider yourself an invited guest in my living room. If the host asks you to take your feet off the virtual sofa, please be a good guest by complying! :) Chances are, we've probably let a few other things slip so by the time myself or a member of our moderation team mentions this to you, we would rather you simply comply so we can move on to other tasks in the community. There is nothing worse than having to give a user "the boot" for not complying with repeated requests to refrain from certain behavior.
2. You will not spam our community. I would never walk into your living room and scream "FLY SOUTHERNJETS TO GHANA!", "GET YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT GOLD HERE!11!!!" or "Dude! Check out my site: http://whatever…" so please do not do that here.
3. Watch your language. If you can't make a point without language in "excess of PG-13" or you have to find some way to subvert the software's profanity filter, this may get you permanently "furloughed" from our community. Plus this keeps us off the "naughty sites" list which is a pain in the butt from which to be removed.
4. Spread the word! Our mission is to help people by networking and the more robust your network you build here, the greater career opportunities you will have. Remember, there is a thing called "negative networking" where people that think you may be perfect for a particular opportunity may be dissuaded by a bad attitude.
5. Our moderation team are more like "firefighters" than "forensic psychologists". If you make a post that is outside of our communities rules, you will recieve a warning. If another user makes a post that concerns you, "report" the post to keep the discussion lively and healthy. If you have questions about moderation, contact me directly and I will look into the issue and make sure any issue is handled fairly and equitably - our moderators are just doing their job and the "buck stops with me" if you feel an issue was not handled properly or fairly.
6. Have fun! I engineered Jetcareers.com to be a social network of aviation professionals who don't necessarily want to always talk about aviation. Have a good time, keep it interesting and enjoy. We're not trying to be the biggest social/professional aviation network, we just want to be the best. Your participation helps us achieve that goal.
The LEGAL stuff
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of this website ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to post any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws ("Guidelines"). You agree to not use the Service to post any Content which links to material that violates our Guidelines.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
Forum staff and owner(s), also known as moderators and administrator(s), cannot warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or the forum owner(s).
Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner(s) of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, so please understand that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service.